US Visa Holders
- Be Compliant with IRS
- File Your Taxes Effortlessly
- Claim Applicable Expenses Incurred in India on US Tax Return
If you are an H1B, H-4, OPT, Student, L1A, L2B or any other visa holder, then USIndiaTax Inc’s Visa Tax division will get you the greatest tax savings. USIndiaTax’s partners are in the tax business in USA and India for many years now. They strive to better serve the visa holder, and achieve this with their separate visa tax division. Online filing by visa holders may result in filing of a incorrect form or claiming erroneous deductions.
- Analyze Your Tax Situation by Optimizing Claim of Expenses and Deductions.
- Will Consider your Indian and US Tax Deductions
- Claim certain Expenses Incurred in India on US Tax Return
- Claim Foreign Tax Credit on US Return on Taxes Paid in the Foreign country such as India
Analysis of Special Tax Scenarios.
- Resident / Non-Resident Taxpayer with Spouse/Kids living outside of the USA
- First Year Migrants to USA
- If applicable, Filing Dual Status Tax-Return
- ESOP Tax Implications
We Provide Quality Service at a Better Price to
- H1/H4 Visa Holders
- Students and OPT Visa Holders
- L1/L2 Visa Holders
- J Visa Holders